Dental implants are the most revolutionary tooth replacement procedure available. Bayshore Dental Center is deeply committed to using the latest in dental technology in restorative dental treatments to ensure Seffner patients get the most personalized and long-lasting solution for their missing teeth. Dental implants are designed to provide a permanent tooth replacement option using a secure custom restoration on a surgically implanted titanium post anchored in the jawbone.
Choosing implant dentistry means you can regain the smile you deserve with the following life-changing benefits:
- Permanent replacement for missing and damaged teeth
- Improved ability to bite and chew
- Improved stability and durability for tooth restorations
- Comfortable, no slippage along your gum line
- Customizable to look and feel like your natural teeth
- Prevents jawbone deterioration
- No extra maintenance beyond regular brushing and flossing
Complete Implant Dentistry
As part of our commitment to provide state-of-the-art dental care with the highest level of convenience, our practice proudly offers both dental implant placement and implant restorations. This means that the same dentist who calculates and performs your dental implant surgery can also place your final restorations, such as a crown, bridge or denture.
Bayshore Dental Center use dental implants to address the following smile needs:
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multi-Tooth Replacement
- Implant-Supported Dentures
If you would like to learn more about the advantages of dental implants, please contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sheehy. We work hard to ensure patients are well informed and comfortable at all times. Let us start rebuilding your smile to optimal beauty and function today!